Investments and insurance are financial instruments you use to plan and prepare for the future. They're the way to manage your finances so you can afford a home, a college education and a comfortable retirement. They're the best way to prepare for the unexpected, and the surest approach to building a legacy for future generations.
Deciding how and where to place your hard-earned dollars to meet all those goals gets more complex every day. At First Midwest, we're here to help.
First Midwest Financial Network
First Midwest Financial Network's* knowledgeable and certified Financial Consultants can help you design personalized strategies for financial success that accommodate your changing goals and circumstances. We're dedicated to providing the best products and advice available, through a wide array of offerings, including:
- Investments – Build and protect your wealth throughout your lifetime.
- Insurance – Manage life's risks by providing for the unexpected with products from today's leading providers.
- Advice and Planning – Balance short-term and long-term goals in one all-encompassing plan.
- Banking – Find solutions that integrate cash, credit, savings and investment in a way that has them all working together.
- Wealth Management – Create a strong foundation today that will help provide for the needs of tomorrow.
- Business Solutions – Develop a comprehensive approach to all your business's financial needs.
Meet a Consultant
Back to Top
First Midwest Wealth Management
Our Wealth Management1 services offers investment management, trustee and executor services, and wealth management. With First Midwest acting as your primary financial advisor, you will gain a truly objective financial advocate, as well as an organization of professionals whose responsibility places your interests above its own. In fact, we are so confident you'll find our services to be an excellent value, we offer a Wealth Management Service Guarantee that refunds your fees should you not be fully satisfied. Please contact a First Midwest Wealth Management Officer today.
Meet a Wealth Management Officer
1 Wealth Management offered through First Midwest Bank. Wealth management products may not be FDIC insured.
Back to Top